Delphis Eco products represent a major breakthrough in ecological cleaning.
Developed from plant-based organic surfactants, they are non-toxic, non-hazardous, totally biodegradable and very cost effective. Using the Delphis range will save money by replacing multiple, hazardous chemical cleaners with more effective Delphis products that will improve health & safety (for employees and customers), optimise storage space and protect the environment.
Hazardous chemicals, detergents, soap and effluent can no longer be dumped recklessly into water courses or flushed down drains. Environmental safety and responsibility are now of prime consideration and Delphis have developed an innovative, new range of products that clean effectively, whilst at the same time protect the environment and the people using them.
All Delphis Eco products are based on environmentally-friendly ingredients making them extremely user-friendly and biodegradable. They are:
• Non-comedogenic to skin
• Non-harmful to aquatic life
• Derived from sustainable resources
• Compliant with environmental legislation
• Effective cleaning technology
Delphis Eco products:
• Decrease inventories
• Improve cleaning efficiency
• Reduce risks and hazards
• Reduce costs / Increase profits
• Improve health and safety
• Reduce carbon footprint
• Improve green customer credibility
The nature of the products means they do not require toxic, harmful or corrosive labelling and are, therefore, easy to store – reducing risk and the need for segregated storage. They are suitable for use in many different areas including:
• Hospitals and clinical facilities
• Schools and colleges
• Food and drinks manufacturers
• Heavy industry and manufacturing
• Railways and aviation
• Care homes and nursing homes
• Restaurants and catering establishments
• Hotels and leisure facilities
• Public buildings and offices
See how simple to is to dilute and dispense Delphis products: How to prepare products from super concentrates.