Sizes: 5 litre and 20 litre bottles
This dishwasher liquid is an alkaline mechanical ware washing detergent specially formulated to provide excellent soil removal. It is based on a special blend of dispersing, homogenising and anti-redepositing agents and corrosion inhibitors.
Our detergent is suitable for use in a wide range of dish washing machines and highly effective against grease, starches, tannins, fats, dried on foods and stains on many surfaces such as dishes, cutlery, glass and cooking utensils. It can also be used as a CIP cleaner (clean-in-place) for food processing plants.
Specially formulated for use on various surfaces, it:
• Rapidly removes fats, starch and proteins
• Has an intensive cleaning action
• Does not contain NTA
• Is concentrated for greater economy
• Provides optimum levels of biodegradability
Advantages of using Delphis Eco Dishwasher Liquid:
• Ideal for domestic and industrial use
• Inhibits limescale formation
• Effective throughout all temperatures
• Does not form white deposits
• Low foaming
• Effective in hard and soft water
• Reduced use of hazardous substances
• Phosphate and phosphonate free
• Safe in septic tanks if used as directed
• Readily biodegradable
• Not tested on animals
Application and Direction:
Apply through automatic pump. Engineer will set auto pump to suitable dilution rate for type of machine and usage.
Areas of Usage:
This dishwasher liquid is highly effective and suitable for industrial dishwashing machines in hard water areas.
Subject to machine requirements.
Delphis products are non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, non-hazardous and do not harm the environment or the people using them.