Dishwasher Rinse Aid
Sizes: 5 litre and 20 litre bottles
The Dishwasher Rinse Aid gives sparkling results on your glassware, dishes and cutlery. It’s suitable for hard water areas and is a low foaming, general purpose, mildly acidic, neutral rinse additive that has been specially formulated for use in a wide range of dishwashing machines.
The product contains a special blend of ingredients to give low surface tension to the rinse solution. Its water repelling power provides for rapid, spot-free and streak-free drying on all cleaned surface.
Specially formulated for use on various surfaces it:
• Ensures rapid drying
• Delivers streak and spot-free results
• Has a low foaming action
• Operates efficiently
• Provides optimum levels of biodegradability
Advantages of using Delphis Eco Rinse Aid:
• Ideal for domestic and industrial use
• Rapid, spot-free and streak-free drying
• Prevents haze and water residue
• Low foaming
• Effective in hard and soft water
• Reduced use of hazardous substances
• Phosphate and phosphonate free
• Safe in septic tanks if used as directed
• Readily biodegradable
• Not tested on animals
Use in accordance with the machine manufacturer’s recommendations. Adjust dosing to maximise performance.
Areas of Usage:
Our dishwasher rinse aid is highly effective and suitable for industrial dishwashing machines in hard water areas,
Delphis products are non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, non-hazardous and do not harm the environment or the people using them.