Hospitality & Catering
Eco-Lyte (NTL) Anolyte may be used for a variety of applications in hotels and catering facilities to provide a clean and microbial-free environment. The anolyte biocide can be used in hot and cold water, open or closed systems and is a highly efficient, versatile and cost-effective way to maintain health and hygiene standards throughout a hotel or catering facility, in a way which is demonstrably environmentally sensitive.
• Hotel water treatment for hot and cold water supplies throughout the hotel facilities to eliminate bacteria, spoors, fungi and cysts;
• Hotel pools and spas creating a chlorine-free, totally effective microbial-free swimming environment;
• Cleaner water features, ensuring safe facilities;
• Food preparation – salad and fruit washing and surface cleaning;
• Restaurants – kitchen and general cleaning;
• Routine washing and cleaning of crockery and cutlery;
• Laundering of linen and towels;
• General cleaning and disinfectant routines – floors, walls, toilets and bathrooms
• Soft fabric cleaning to improve cleaning and disinfection effectiveness.
• On-site production of disinfectant to replace purchased chemicals;
• Very low cost production of disinfectants;
• Multiple uses throughout the facility;
• Effective against all forms of bacteria, cysts, fungi, algae and viruses;
• No inventory or procurement of disinfectant chemicals required;
• Green and environmentally sensitive disinfectants;
• Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene;
• Improved Municipal and regulatory compliance to hygiene and water quality standards;
• Increased safety for both staff and guests;
• Reduced public liability;
• Easy to operate and maintain.