Over the past three decades, test data collected in swine operations in Europe have shown that using electrochemically activated water for general barn and equipment cleaning resulted in higher levels of general health, lower mortality rates (especially among weaners), improved feed conversion ratio, and decreased use of medication. Those tests also showed that regular fogging of barn air with electrochemically activated water twice a week improved air quality and, when used for livestock drinking water, improved the general health status of the herd.
• Tanks, filters, pipes, drip lines and drinking nipples are kept clean from microbial and algae growth;
• Lower mortality in weaners and grower pigs;
• Lower mortality in sows;
• Higher conception rates;
• Better feed conversion and more efficient growth and production;
• Increased commodity output.
In order to achieve maximum water and air conditioning efficiency as well as optimum swine health status, it is recommended that the following applications be used in combination:
• Wash walls and floors before new animals enter the barn;
• Use Eco-Lyte (NTL) Anolyte in a fogging system twice a week at first, then once a week;
• Add Eco-Lyte (NTL) Anolyte to condition the drinking water at recommended rates.