Poultry & Egg Production
Eco-Lyte anolyte and catholyte are invaluable in the poultry industry, and fast becoming an essential tools for many professionals in poultry and egg farming.
By applying Eco-Lyte anolyte solution to the drinking water of laying hens and broilers, using Eco-Lyte anolyte to wash carcasses and eggs (where salmonella is a particular risk), as well as implementing a strict CIP (Clean-In-Place) policy using Eco-Lyte anolyte, studies have proven that:
• Food is better digested and therefore better absorbed, resulting in better Average Daily Gain;
• Reduction in veterinary costs;
• Up to 30% decrease in mortality rate;
• Up to six percent increase in egg production;
• Improved egg mass – up to 6 grams heavier per egg;
• Substantially stronger shells resulting in a decrease in egg breakage;
• Improved health of staff (no exposure to chemicals).